Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Restless

This time of year I always start to feel really restless. With the colder weather comes more layers. Corbin doesn't like to wear all the hat, gloves, coat, snowpants, etc....so it turns into a big deal to get out of the house! It doesn't seem worth the fight most of the time! So, being I don't think it would be a good idea for me to go crazy with the credit card or chop off my hair and dye it some crazy color (can you image the response I would get at church on Sunday? haha)...I decided to switch the look of the blog! It is a big change, I know (just kidding)....but one that doesn't cost a cent and gives me a taste of change! (I really need to get out more, this post just confirmed that!)

3 comments:

Party of Five said...

I guess it is the thing to do now! We went seasonal with ours...I like the new look a lot!!! Although, I would also be interested to see your hair a crazy color. :-) Take care!
~Kyla

Leingang Family said...

I love the new look for your blog. But then, blue and brown is one of my favorite color combos. Actually,I love anything with brown. (well, except purple) I like changing our blog, too.

Two of the boys probably won't be anything for Halloween. Will I am sure will think of something and I haven't decided what I am going to do yet.

CJ Olson said...

Nice Job with your change! I have the same urges to want to change but right now I like my blog colors way to much! :-) So I'm REALLY tempted to dye my hair but I think I'm to cheap! :-) But I need to do something.....sigh....I guess I'll just write a comment to you! :-) Miss you!!