Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Mommy got a break!

Friday-Sunday was our Western District Pastor's Wives Retreat! We had it at Metigoshe Ministries, such a neat place! All the rooms are themed...Pioneer Room, Nautical Room, Garden Room...we had the Ojibwa Room. Here is a picture of all the PW's and Elias of course got in on the pictures too.
Elias getting ready to take a hike!

On Saturday, a few of us went for a walk and took pictures along the way. I'm sure the others got some way better pictures than I did, oh well. My friend figured out how to get my camera to take black and white and sepia pictures...thank you!!!


Even though Elias was along, it was so nice to get away! I had very little on my mind while I was there and it was so nice to not have to worry about cooking or cleaning! And so many of the women were willing to hold Eli so I could feel kid free at times! I wish that we could have stayed longer! It seemed so short! But, I guess I had to come home sometime!

1 comment:

Leingang Family said...

That is so great that your district does that for the pastors' wives! Glad you had such a great time.