Monday, October 13, 2008

Elmo and the 4-wheeler

Corbin was very excited to use his new hat and gloves.
We went in the backyard and let Corbin ride around on his 4-wheeler.
He really likes to go....until he hits something and then we need to turn him around because he won't get off it and turn it himself.
Nice!
We also decided that since he was having so much fun riding it we would let him ride it around town while we visited some people we know. We didn't realize how incredibly slow it goes when you walk next to it! We got 1 block in about....20 minutes! He enjoyed it though!

1 comment:

Leingang Family said...

Don't tempt me! :o) I would love to be in Rolette with you guys right now. I am having one of those times when I really don't want to be here anymore. (I hate these times)

Maybe I should check into train ticket prices? LOL