Saturday, November 15, 2008

Matching!!!

Someday I might actually figure out how to get the pictures in the order I want....but for now, they will stay out of order!
The boys have very few outfits that match! I love to match them but can't justify spending the money when most of Corbin's clothes are still in great shape! I looked through all their clothes and found they both had red thermal tees and jean overalls...so Thursday they matched! Of course, Corbin made sure I got the perfect picture of them looking like their normal selves!!!

I also got matching jammers for them (love clearance!!!) and the best part they are in my favorite color combo....blue and brown!

Corbin giving Eli kisses!


Corbin loves to play with Joel's clock, so that is what he is up to...while Elias looks at the camera!


Corbin loves to hold Elias, but obviously Elias isn't the biggest fan anymore!




(Suppose to be at the top.)





Elias, meet Elias (the monkey)...Corbin set him there and told me to take a picture of them together.






And this would be Corbin hiding from the camera.







So, I got feet pictures...might as well, being it was the only part of him I could see!









Lil' Eli's toesies!
I did give in and buy a couple of matching shirts for them when we were in Minot one day! Elias is a bit too small for them though, so we will have to wait.









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This brought back mamories of mine when I tried to match as many of the boys as I could. I had a neighbor who would sew pull over shirts for all of them. I am sure that Joel may even remember it.
You did a good job of matching.
Love Grandma Janice

Leingang Family said...

It does bring back memories. I loved it when the boys matched. Now I am lucky to get them all to wear a similar color scheme for picture. LOL

The pics turned out great! I wish we didn't have to live so far apart. :o( When are you coming back to the NW to visit?