Monday, November 10, 2008

Corbin's words!

Corbin is talking up a storm....it isn't all understandable, but it's fun!

Today, Corbin is on a kick of telling me what time it is! But, it is always "two a clock"! I tried to get him to say 1 o'clock and he said, "two, one a clock"!

Pillow is PILLo!

And Saturday, when I left for the church being it was Women's Craft Day, he said "ya you, mom"! It was so adorable!

He has also started talking in the 3rd person...bunyon (aka Corbin) this and bunyon that! Example: "bunyon's juice"...."bunyon's truck"...."bunyon's bilk (milk)"!

I wish I could remember half the things he says to me! It would be a good reminder of how cute he is...when he's being a stinker! Like at this very moment...he is jumping on me on the couch! Better go!

2 comments:

Party of Five said...

Okay, that is too funny and kind of crazy! Shay is stuck on 2 o'clock as well!! I have never heard him say any other time. And he says "bunyon" at least once a day, only he means it to be vitamin. :-) It's funny that you would mention those words!

Oh, the things they say! It is SUCH a fun stage!!
~Kyla

Leingang Family said...

The youth room looks great! How was your craft night? Ours is on Saturday. Hope you are having a great week!