Saturday, November 8, 2008

Having two...

...I have come to find that there is rarely a moments peace in our home! It used to be that Corbin would nap for a few hours in the afternoon and I could kick my feet up and relax (or get something done, if I so desired)! But, that is no more! Now when one is napping and I've finally got the second one asleep, guess what?...the first one wakes up again! I guess it is a way for both boys to get some alone time with mommy (and daddy), but I wish they would at least give me a chance for a little "feet up" moment in between!

Joel and I rented some movies last night in hopes that we would be able to get the boys in bed early (or at least on time) and then still have some time to watch a movie all the way through! It didn't happen! Corbin wasn't in the mood to sleep and Elias has become quite the chatter box lately (so loud in fact that we can't hear the movie over him...even with the volume all the way up)!!! So, we decided next time we rent a movie, we are also going to hire a babysitter to watch the boys....even if we stay home...just so we can watch a movie ALL THE WAY THROUGH!!! It really is quite the concept really! I wonder how many times we would pause a movie if we didn't have kids?

No comments: