Monday, September 22, 2008

Fun Morning!

Today, Corbin, Elias and I (emily) had a fun morning! Corbin played with sidewalk chalk. He has really started to get excited about colors! Everything is "lellow" but it's a start. He will say blue if you ask him to...he says it so clear!
There aren't many flowers left in our flowerbeds, but I snapped a few pictures of some open ones.
We also went apple picking with our friends! We picked 3 laundry baskets full between the 2 families! Lots of nummy applesauce for Elias (baby food) and crisps and pies for the rest of us!

On the way back from picking, I felt like taking the long way home being Elias was asleep and Corbin was enjoying looking and "a cows...mooo"!
Some berries on a tree in town.
Flowers from our flowerbeds.
This one is my favorite! It is the perfect shade of purple!

I will be missing all these blossoms during the long, cold months to come!


3 comments:

Leingang Family said...

What beautiful pictures! Did you enjoy your sweets today? I'll bet your apple crisp was yummy!

CJ Olson said...

Wow...talk about a fun day!! Enjoy your apple (stuff) making days!! I'm getting SO excited that I'll get to see you!!

Kari, RN said...

I love the flower and fruit pictures! Great shots!