Thursday, June 19, 2008

Getting ready and relaxing!

Last week, it rained almost everyday. Saturday was beautiful though... so Corbin took a dip in the pool.
Corbin dressed himself...t-shirt and shorts on his legs!
I had the door to the nursery open and I think Corbin still remembers it was once his room. He wanted in the crib, in the closet, in the dresser and enjoyed taking apart the toy box! He also wanted to wear his baby shoes from last summer. I don't think they fit anymore!
Last Saturday, also seemed to me like the perfect day to paint. So, Joel sanded down this chair and painted and recovered it. I painted some shelves to go on the wall in Corbin's room. Now we have a nice chair to sit on and read with Corbin every night.
(I also found a nightstand for his room at a garage sale! I am really excited to get it in the room...but it needs some TLC first.)
I can't believe there is only a few short weeks left before baby #2 is due to arrive! It seems like I have been pregnant forever and yet it has gone by so fast (not complaining)! Corbin is going to be a great big brother! He has learned the baby's name (but only says it if we say it first). He gives my belly kisses and hugs all the time! I am excited to see him kissing and hugging the baby though, instead of my big belly!

No comments: