Thursday, June 19, 2008

CLB Convention

My favorite place on earth is Fergus Falls! I miss living there so much. It's gorgeous! There are lots of trees and little hills and lakes/ponds and a TARGET!!! I have so many memories from there that bring tears to my eyes (good tears) when I think about them! And this week we were able to get back "home" and get refreshed. Many good friends and fellow families in the ministry were there...just like old times. Thank you all so much for the fellowship and friendship renewed and also friendships gained! I will be praying for all of you!

2 comments:

Ekelund Fam said...

Thanks for coming! It was great to see you! I am praying for you as you are in your last few weeks!

CJ Olson said...

Thanks so much for the good times that we got to have while we were in Fergus! It was fun seeing you!