Saturday, June 21, 2008

day to relax

On Thursday, I had my 38 week appointment. We drove the 1 1/2 hour drive to Minot yet again. Some progress has been made...but no baby yet! I have had pretty severe swelling this pregnancy so the Dr. told me no salt (or as little as possible). Talk about hard! I guess I will just have to indulge my sweets cravings instead!
After my appointment, we went to "relax" at Space Aliens with a dessert. Corbin didn't really like the idea of relaxing, but it was still a pretty fun time. When we bought our dessert, we got $5 worth of tokens free to use for the games. We didn't get many tickets this time around, but we had fun regardless! And Corbin got his 'm ms'...aka M&Ms.
Corbin and I hung out for awhile because Joel had a meeting. Corbin enjoyed a bag of popcorn at Target while I shopped (works like a charm, too bad they got rid of the 99 cent popcorn and 1 cent pop though...that stunk). Then we went to the other side of the mall and visited the puppy at Old Navy. Corbin could sit with that puppy all day!
We realized when we walked into Perkins for supper that it was going to be an interesting meal! Corbin was done for the day...exhausted, hungry and at breaking point! But, somehow we made it through the meal without getting too many glares or getting kicking out (that was a miracle)!
Then home again, home again! And now it is time to relax. No more travels until the baby decides to arrive! Keep us in your prayers if you think about us...especially for the big adjustments for Corbin! I'll keep you updated with the progress!

No comments: