Monday, March 26, 2007

Week of Birthdays!!

Well, here's a story...Joel said he didn't want anything for his birthday, but I couldn't get him nothing. So I went up to the Drug Store at the "Mall" and got him a really nice coffee bean jar...he loves to grind his own beans! Perfect gift right??? Well, it was until I dropped it! I couldn't believe it! I dropped it and it broke into a million pieces! Joel thought it was funny, but I was just heart broken that I broke my only gift for him! So, Joel thought we should put it back to together with some super glue! I didn't give him a jar, I gave him a puzzle!!
For my birthday, we went to Minot. I thought it would be fun to get a free meal (never had a free birthday meal). So we went out to eat at Up the Creek. It was fun and Corbin was so good and let up eat the entire meal without complaining! Then we heard that Paradiso gives a free menu item too...so we thought we would go for a free dessert. Of course, Joel couldn't pass up the fajitas, so we ordered another big meal (this was at 9 at night, so we had a good 5 hours between the meals). I was all excited for dessert, but I couldn't even eat my fajitas...so no dessert, oh well! It was a good day, even without dessert!

1 comment:

Leingang Family said...

I am so sorry about your coffee jar. :o( Glad you had a really fun birthday though. :o) Happy Birthday to you both!