Monday, March 19, 2007

Corbin's 1st Cold

Corbin has had his first official cold this week! It started on Wednesday and it has wiped him out! He coughs, cries, and all the other things that come with illness! He looks awful in this picture, doesn't he? He is starting to get better today though (Monday). He still coughs but he has been much happier and more playful.


(I have been trying to get all my pictures posted, but for some reason I can't get most of them to work. I'll have to ask Mr. Fixit to give me a hand.)

3 comments:

Heather Lynn said...

Aww, poor guy! Glad to hear he's feeling better though!

Brooke said...

Sounds like Corbin had the same cold that Harrison had 2 weeks ago! I have it now! I now know just how aweful he felt. I hope he feels much better soon!

CJ Olson said...

Ohh....that's such a pathetic picture. You've tugged at my heart strings.....I hope that he wasn't sick to long and he bounced back to the cheerful guy he normally is.