Wednesday, March 7, 2007

So Brave!

Corbin is becoming more brave everyday! He will stand like this and then a few seconds later he will switch so the other hand is on the ottoman and in the air! He is so funny! He gets this super big grin on his face like "look what I can do!!!".

Here's the little man before bed. We just got home from the Lenten service (gotta love soup and sandwiches). All the girls swarm around him. There are 3 sisters that fight like crazy for who is going to hold him next and for how long. Sometimes I think I should take him before the fists start flying!
Also today, Joel fed Corbin his squash and it was everywhere!!!! It was in his hair and all over the highchair! I wish I would have had the camera there because it was the funniest thing I saw all day! Tomorrow we are going to start him on green beans!

1 comment:

CJ Olson said...

CORBIN you are so brave!! Pretty soon your mommy and daddy won't be able to keep up with you!! HEHEEH...