Tuesday, March 13, 2007

All the Excitement!

We have had quite the bit of excitement in our lives over the past several days! Grandma Cathy and Uncle Simon came up on Friday to visit Corbin. We had a lot of fun catching them up with all Corbin's latest tricks. They stuck around until Sunday after church, then Corbin and Emily got to go on their first trip together to Grandpa Don's and Grandma Cathy's house. Corbin slept the entire 5 hour drive, so he didn't really sleep much Sunday night. Monday we just hung out at the farm. I (Emily) got to sleep until 11 a.m. much thanks to Grandma Cathy!!! The rest of the day we just relaxed and were bored!!!! It was great!

Today, Corbin and I (Emily) braved the weather...it's so nice out...and travelled to Fergus Falls. It was so nice to see everyone again! I really miss Fergus! (I wish I would have taken pictures, but I totally forgot that I had my camera along!) Well, Corbin and I got back to G & G at 9 p.m. and due to all the visiting are a bit tired (Corbin slept for 4 hours straight). Thanks so much for letting us pop in or for fitting us in your schedule!

It is so nice to have time off! It has been a really nice break and I am so excited to say that I still have 1 1/2 weeks off! Poor Joel is still working until Thursday, but then he gets several days off too!

I am excited to post pictures when I get to my own computer on Thursday! Until then take care and God bless!

4 comments:

CJ Olson said...

Sounds like so much fun!! :-) Glad it was an interesting trip!!

Henrik and Carrie said...

So glad you were able to go on a trip and spend some time with your family. Do I ever understand the JOY of sleeping in when Grandma takes care of the little ones!

Blessings on your family!

Leingang Family said...

Have a wonderful vacation! It is so nice to have time off.

Heather Lynn said...

Glad you had fun! :-) I send you guys an invite to my wedding...I hope it reaches you ok!