Saturday, August 30, 2008

How I feel some days!

This is the Mr. Potato Head Corbin got for his birthday, but it accurately describes how I feel some days!Being the mother of a newborn and a toddler...I need eyes in the back of my head!
Being I have a very active little boy, by the name of Corbin, that is always into something! He found the powder in the diaper bag in our entry the other day. And he decided to dump the entire bottle onto the floor and smear it around with his hands! Oh, the joys of having a toddler! Luckily, it is easy to clean...no need to get in a tizzy over a kid being a kid!
It's a blurry picture, but it captures Elias' smile pretty good. What a sweetheart!
Corbin kept saying "no, no, no" when I had my camera out. He apparently didn't want me to take his picture!
But then when I asked if I could take his picture, he said "CHEESE"!!!
Totally Random:
Babies have an unusually large amount of toe lint!
Every time I feed Elias, I am constantly picking out his toe lint!

No comments: