Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Trip Out West! - Visiting Family

On Wednesday the 26th, we arrived at my aunt and uncles to a house full of people! My cousin's son Jeremy!
Two of my mom's brothers (and their families) live in Salem and so does my grandma! They all came over to see us most of the days we were there. It was good to be able to see my cousins and their kids that I hadn't seem in many years!
My uncle makes ukeleles as a hobby and so my mom has been practicing on my brother's at home so she would be ready to join my aunt and uncle. They played the evening away...they even brought one out for Corbin to play with!
Corbin became close buds with my uncle and aunt!
And here is Corbin giving Great Grandma a kiss! It was so cute! He would always give her a kiss on the lips and a hug (patting her shoulder)! It was so precious!
My aunt holding Corbin and cousin's kids (Ben and Alissa) playing the game with no name!

This was just a few of the pictures...but we had a really good time with all the family! It was so good to see everyone and catch up on all the changes that have taken place in our lives!


No comments: