Sunday, April 6, 2008

An Afternoon Outdoors

It has been so beautiful outside since we got back from our trip! Sunny and melting snow! It's been so nice for Corbin to get outside without putting on all the layers just to sit in a sled! Corbin in the sandbox, his favorite place outside!
Last fall, Corbin didn't really like the swing set too much...but now, he loves it!
He doesn't stay in it long, but he likes to be pushed high! He giggles like crazy!!
This swing he can get on all by himself! I didn't get any pictures of him on the slide, but that was a new toy for him and he really let loose!!! He was even climbing up the ladder himself! I think he went down 12 times in a row...3 times throughout our time outside!!!
We also went for a walk. Corbin didn't mind holding onto my hand on the way to visit Joel and the church, but wanted nothing to do with me on the way home...so he sat down on the curb and took a break! It was pretty funny actually.
Corbin really likes to splash in the puddles too! I don't have any pictures, but that is the reason he is wearing those boots! He makes sure to get me wet!!! He soaked himself good once!
I hope this weather is here to stay! It is so nice to see the snow melting and the grass turning green!!

1 comment:

Leingang Family said...

I am so glad spring is finally coming out your way and that you are having fun in it!