Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Trip Out West! - Sunday Drive

Sunday morning we worshipped at my aunt and uncle's "church". It is in a school gym. It was a really fun service, worship music and all!!! It was great to have a change of pace from our worship...crazy many different ways there are to praise God!!!
After church, we went out to a pizza place with my cousin Judy and her family. I didn't get any pictures...but it was fun!
Then, we took a drive to my cousin Steve's place up in the mountains! It is a gorgeous home with an amazing view!!! The kids enjoyed playing with bubbles...tested them in the house and then moved outside to make a big sticky mess on the deck!!!
Corbin loved this bubble maker! No blowing necessary...just push the button!
This is the view from their deck. On a clear day, you can see both Mt. Hood and Mt. St. Helen's!
Steve's kids are very talented with their fiddles! They played serveral songs for us from memory!!!
And here is the bunch! My cousin Steve's family on the left, my aunt and uncle in the center, Joel, my mom, Corbin and I (horrible picture of me) and my grandma in the chair!
It was such a fun day!

No comments: