Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Big Boy Bed

I still can't believe that we are already to this point!!! I still call him baby!!! Corbin's new room is getting all the furniture so he can get used to it a bit before we officially kick him out of the nursery for baby #2! He was so excited there was no way he would sleep in there! He jumped on the bed, jumped off the bed, ran around the room, ran in circles, hugged the pillow, did a little more jumping on the bed and then it was time for bed in his crib.
He did try in between the sheet for a few seconds...but pretty much just for this picture!
Then, Monday afternoon, Corbin napped in his big boy bed! It was strange to have him wake up and walk out of the room. Actually, he stood in the hallway and when I went to grab a snack he just starred up at me still half asleep (scared me a bit)!!!
I must admit this is a pretty emotional time! Pregnancy is never easy on emotions anyway, but adding to it that my baby is a toddler and having to make all those transitions....it's harder than I thought! He still puts his head on my shoulder when he's tired...so in a way he is still my baby. In a few more months there will be a new baby in the house and Corbin really will look big, but until then, I am going to enjoy my "baby"!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Seriously, sometimes I think we share the same child! Same jammies, now in big boy beds, look alike, the list could go on! It's so fun to know that we are totally on the same page!