Wednesday, October 7, 2009

We....

....making bread!
Monday we made bread. The boys got to play with some of the dough. Corbin treated as playdough and played and shaped and cut and made all kinds of things. Elias just wanted to play with the flour and take bites of the dough and spit it onto the floor!
Corbin gets so creative!
During the Farmer's Market here in town, a family brought in a bunch of bread "bears" and was making a fortune on them. I had never made them before and decided to give it a try! The boys had them for snack and they really liked them! It made snack time way more fun for Corbin!
The bread turned out a little dry this time...but I have an idea for next time. The boys and I (emily) really like to eat bread! Every breakfast they try to eat my toast and not touch the pieces I make for them.

No comments: