Friday, January 30, 2009

Random...and one for Daddy


Elias now has a toy basket in our living room. We had been putting all of Elias' toys in with Corbin's in our storage ottoman, but we couldn't seem to find them in there!


This one is for Daddy! The shirt says "2nd in command after dad"!


Yesterday, I made a cleaning list that I was looking forward to checking off! I got distracted while I was in the kitchen (cleaning) and decided to make a big mess! I made bread...one normal size loaf, one braided loaf, and 12 little mini loaves (cutest ever)!!! Corbin really thought they were neat! He made sure not to eat the crust.


Bath time with Elias! He's my baby!!!


No pictures of the tooth yet! But this was a cute picture of him eating his carrots.

1 comment:

Leingang Family said...

You have the cutest kids!!!