Monday, January 26, 2009

Match 'Em Monday

Corbin was trying to be funny and "beep" his nose!

Being I bought new matching diapers for the boys (being Elias has the same size tush as Corbin) I figure I might as well use them for Match 'Em Monday posts, right?


Elias is so chunky!

"Hey, brother bear, thanks for being my shoulder to lean on." -Elias
"Yep, no problem, just stop touching me!" -Corbin


Corbin has mastered the skill of "give and take". If Elias has a toy he wants, he "gives" him a new toy and "takes" the toy he wants. The art of distraction...I wonder how long it will be before Elias catches on?

2 comments:

CJ Olson said...

I love the matching Diapers....honestly they are the same size? Wow.....so is Elias bigger than Little N do you think?

Leingang Family said...

It won't take long... :o)