Friday, January 25, 2008

True Miracle!

I remember when Corbin first started moving and grooving inside of me! It was such a true miracle! The crazy part is it is just as miraculous this time around, too! Even though we do not yet know this baby, he/she is being formed by God, just like Corbin was! A baby is growing inside of me!!! When I stop and feel the little movements I can't help but smile immediately! How can people NOT believe there is an awesome God in control of this universe? The food I eat is certainly not creating this baby! He/she is being knit together in my womb by God! Now that is a true miracle!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Isn't it crazy how you anticipate those first movements, and then they totally catch you off guard! It truely is amazing what a great Creator we have! Thanks for sharing these moments with us!

Leingang Family said...

I loved that part of being pregnant. Every time the boys moved, it was an awesome reminder of how truly miraculous life is.

I love looking at all the pictures of how big Corbin is getting!