Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Adventures in Eating!

Corbin's favorite breakfast food is oatmeal! He loves it so much that I give it to him even though afterward I almost always have to give him a bath and give the kitchen a floor to ceiling cleaning! Today didn't warrant a bath, but I spent some time cleaning him, the table, floor, booster and chair! Luckily he decided to "help" clear the table of the dishes while I washed up the table! He put the his bowl (covered in oatmeal) and spoon on the leather ottoman in the living room!!! So, I got to clean that, too! Gotta love him!
Then it was time for lunch! We had hamburgers and while Corbin was eating the bun....

....a piece of bread got stuck under his nose! Nice shot, huh?
He also decided it would be fun to eat with his foot on the table! No idea where that came from, but it was pretty cute! It seemed uncomfortable...but it stayed up there for awhile!

I guess these pictures prove that there is never a dull moment at our house! As long as the sense of humor is around, so is the laughter!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

I always wonder where H picks up the things he does! At least there is always a good laugh, many times a day!

Leingang Family said...

Once you have kids, dull is no longer in your vocabulary. He really is a cute kid!

How are you feeling, Emily?