Wednesday, September 2, 2009

some things should not be shared.


This morning when I was doing the 2nd round of diaper changes, Corbin was on the changing pad (not interested in the potty today...go figure) and Elias went to his first stop in the bathroom...the toothbrush holder. Elias always grabs a toothbrush and starts brushing. Today, instead of grabbing one of the 5 he usually chooses from, he chose MY toothbrush. I told him to put it down and take a different one. Corbin, always on top of it, told me, "You should share with Elias, Mom."

These two are going to keep me busy for life! They are always into everything. Little stinkers!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Melaine said...

Oh, my goodness! God has blessed you with a whole bunch of good things! I'm so happy for you, Em!

CJ Olson said...

Totally agree!! Some things you just DON'T share!!