Saturday, June 20, 2009

Musical Beds

Usually, we sleep in our own beds the entire night. Elias gets up once or twice still, but we put him back down in his crib to sleep the rest of the night. Last night though, only Joel slept in the assigned bed. Elias woke up coughing a bunch so Joel had him in bed between up trying to get him to settle down...he didn't. We put vicks on his chest and feet (someone told me it works...I'm still undecided) and rubbed it in for a while. He finally fell back to sleep on my side of the bed. Joel had considered bring Elias out to the couch at the beginning of his coughing spell, but found Corbin asleep on the couch. No idea why, when or how he got there! He just decided that is where he wanted to be sleeping. So, being I was kicked out of my bed, I took over Corbin's. I woke up this morning to Corbin at the foot of his bed telling me it was his bed and to get out. What a night!!!

4 comments:

Henrik and Carrie said...

Oh boy, what a night! Hope Elias is feeling better soon!

Danny and Mandy said...

Bummer. Feel better soon Elias!

Anonymous said...

Sure hope that you got a little sleep Emily. Hope camping will wear them out a little, or some of you may end up in our camper, which we would alow!!
grandma Janice

Anonymous said...

Did you rub the Vicks on the bottom of his feet and then put socks on them? Seems to work!