Sunday, June 21, 2009

Best Father's Day Gift EVER!!

Of everything Emily and the boys gave me for Father's Day, it was nice to end with a few Ribeyes on my new grill!





Can't wait to try out my new camp stove coffee pot.

Emily was very good at keeping me in the dark about what she was getting me for Father's Day. I couldn't even get her to let me open one gift early (we are very good about opening gifts early so it took a lot of self control on her part) even with all the continued asking, she didn't cave in.

I had no idea what she got me until I opened them and saw them.
Thank you to the best wife ever!!!
I love you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm for some reason that grill looks familiar!!! Russ and Steph

Anonymous said...

Works great. Thanks Russ and Steph for putting it together!