Saturday, February 28, 2009

coupons!!!...great deal for moms...diapers!

In an effort to save money, I have been clipping and printing coupons! So far I have found free Quiznos subs, a free water bottle, $10 worth of free Kraft brand foods and a free 2 liter of Dr. Pepper. (Plus, tons of samples of foods and other products...which come with a coupon!) It is so much fun to hand over the coupon and walk out with something FREE!!! So, today when I found the $5 off Huggies diapers and another for $3 off Huggies diapers I was so excited! Plus...you can print 2 of each from coupons.com!!! So, if you are a mom or soon to be a mom to a little one...it's worth it! Even though we use cloth diapers around home, we do use disposible when we are somewhere for the day or overnight! AAAAAAHHHH! I am so excited about these coupons!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad you enjoy saving. I enjoy you saving too.

love
Joel