Friday, February 29, 2008

Leap Day Events!

It was not just another ordinary day in paradise today! Corbin was the cutest little man when he woke up from nap! And the shirt (I do all my own stunts) made him look like a big boy!!! I think there is one thing that determines when a little boy turns into a big boy, and that event is.... A FIRST HAIRCUT!!!
That first snip was a little scary! But no tears were shed, just a lot of crazy glances and a lot of head turning!
Another snip here...
...and a mohawk there...
...and the finished product!!!
A BIG BOY!!!
(Although this picture really doesn't do it justice...he was in motion...and yes, that is just me blaming it on the camera!! I actually think it turned out pretty good, what do you think??)

5 comments:

Henrik and Carrie said...

Darling! He is just adorable!

Kari, RN said...

Impressive! Way to be a hair stylist! I'm a little in awe that he didn't need a haircut until now...

Leingang Family said...

It looks great! Cutting a little boy's hair is always a challenge. He does look so grown up in his shirt. Andy has one, too. It's a perfect boy shirt.

Brooke said...

Very handsome! H needs one bad, but I know that I can't do it. It's hard making that first appointment!

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.