Wednesday, February 20, 2008

It's a....

...Healthy Baby!!!!
We had an ultrasound last Monday. I have been anxiously waiting to put this on the blog, but couldn't until now! The baby's fingers are up by it's mouth!
In this picture the baby has it's hand up by it's face!
We did find out the gender, but I am going to leave it up to you to let yourselves in on the secret. (When we found out with Corbin we got a lot of grief about it...and being that it is our decision and we really want to know...we found out this time, too!) So, if you want to know the gender, check the comments...I will post a comment and let you know!

6 comments:

Emily said...

We are having a healthy baby BOY!!! We are so excited that Corbin will have a little brother! Now...time to decorate!!! Hope you enjoyed finding out! God bless! emily d.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Leingang Family said...

Yeah!!!! I like being surprised, but I couldn't wait. Congrats! Corbin will make a great big brother.

CJ Olson said...

YAY!! I'm so excited for you!! I'm so glad that you are having a healthy boy! I've been waiting and waiting and waiting for the news!! Congratulations....your two boys will be the best of friends! :-)

Kari, RN said...

When I read your comment, I realized that I was just assuming it was a boy! No real reason for that, other than the fact that Joel has four brothers. I think I would've been surprised if it was a girl! Funny what we think without even realizing it!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.