Thursday, October 25, 2007

Harvest

It's that time of year again! Everything turns brown! Farmers harvest their crops...
I went for my first combine ride with Simon (my brother) since I was little! I'm not much of a farm girl...I usually avoided farming at all costs, but it was fun to get out in the field! It was also Corbin's first combine ride!
It's pretty neat how the combine cuts down the stalks and somehow the corn kernels appear in the hopper!!
Unloading the corn into the truck!
It was way more fun then I remember!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had fun at your folks. Good to get Corbin in the field so he will be prepared to help Grandpa when he gets older.

CJ Olson said...

Man that looks like fun...I got to see wheat harvested but corn is pretty neat too!!

Leingang Family said...

I want to ride a combine someday! :o(