Monday, October 8, 2007

Delicious!

I love dessert! And it's always fun when you find a good dessert that's easy to make!
2 pears
2 Tablespoon brown sugar
1 Tablespoon butter, melted
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 cup vanilla frozen yogurt (or ice cream)
Core pears from the bottom, leave stems. Peel pears within 1/2 inch from tops and bottoms. If necessary cut bottom so it will stand upright. In 2-qt. microwave safe dish (with cover), combine brown sugar, butter and cinnamon; top with pears. Cover and microwave on high for 10-12 minutes (in a 1100 watt microwave) or until pears are tender. Place pears on dessert plates. Combine brown sugar, butter and cinnamon with the frozen yogurt (or ice cream). Spoon over pears and ENJOY! (can serve warm or chilled)
My mom and I enjoyed this dessert! It is really good! And it's fruit, so it's good for you, right?
(I got this recipe from a magazine. I wish I could take all the credit though!)

1 comment:

Leingang Family said...

It sounds yummy and looks beautiful! I am going to try them soon. Thanks for the recipe.