Monday, July 23, 2007

Random!

Yesterday, after church, we were invited to the lake! We had a really fun time tubing! But, man are we sore today!!! We also got lots of tube-burn!
Corbin's favorite food is Mac and cheese!
We planted lots of flowers this year! The past 2 years this area has been so overgrown with perennials that is just wasn't worth the work....but we dug them up and made the front look pretty!
I have really been enjoying sewing! I made Corbin a "taggy" blanket! He loves the thing! He almost likes it more than his pacifier...but not quite!
This is a purse I made out of a placemat!

3 comments:

CJ Olson said...

Ohhh...the water looks like so much fun! :-) I like the pics of Corbin eating! VERY VERY CUTE bag! You will have to teach me how to make bags like that because they look like fun.

Leingang Family said...

The flower beds look great! I love the purse you made! Did you have a pattern or did you just do that? Oh, I also want to know how you made the "taggy" blanket. That looks like a great baby gift!

Kari, RN said...

Thanks for posting a picture of the purse so I can remember how to make it. It's so cute! Now I just need to find the right placemat...