Sunday, July 24, 2011

We must be crazy!!!

First I let the boys paint my face...kept them occupied and I got to sit and relax and get a face massage!
Then I shared the fun!

Elias was laughing.
Corbin was NOT!




The boys eventually decided they wanted to do it too!
First Elias, then finally Corbin.
Corbin ended up wiping half of it off because it was too close to his eyes, ears, mouth, nose, chin, etc.




Next we roped Daddy into getting his face done!
He is the sun.
Mommy is a leopard.



We must be crazy!!!

...or are we the coolest parents in the world?!?








4 comments:

CJ Olson said...

You guys are pretty amazing!! :-) I like your face paint!!

Danny and Mandy said...

The COOLEST parents in the world!

Anonymous said...

What can I say as the mother of one parent and the grandmother of the boys!!!

Ekelund Fam said...

I vote for coolest parents in the world!