Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Sitting Back


I have been trying for days now to upload pictures. For some reason it isn't letting me upload any other than this one. So I guess I will just have to sit back and wait with the rest of you.

We had a wonderful Christmas and New Year's. We are still recovering from all the activity! Like always we all managed to get a little sick after all the adventure.

I am finally getting to our Christmas cards...
I couldn't get the cards to print at the Kodak kiosk until days before Christmas and by then I didn't have a minute to sit and relax, not like I really do now either.

The boys are still pretending to unwrap "birthday" presents.

Hopefully I will soon be able to get all the pictures up of the fun stuff we did over the last few weeks!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

No comments: