Monday, July 27, 2009

Fargo with Family

Elias was overjoyed to ride with Bob the Builder!

Our family was able to take 2 weeks off this year. The first week we spent with family. My (Emily's) family got together in Fargo for my grandma's memorial service. We were able to spend some wonderful time together as a family!
"I" was teaching Elias how to climb on the heater. These 2 are almost the same age. We had so much fun visiting them!

We were also able to go to our friend, Kari's, wedding! It was beautiful! And so much fun to run into so many friends from Fergus! We miss you all so much!!!


After the service for my grandma, we got together at the church she attended in Fargo.


I love this picture! My dad was chasing Elias.


Our little Superman! Since wearing this suit, everything has to be Superman. He needs to go Superman high on the swings and needs a Superman sized portion at mealtime...anything than can be Superman-ed, has been ever since.


We had a picnic before we all parted ways. It was such a beautiful day. It was so good to see everyone and to catch up with cousins and aunts and uncles. I look forward to the next reunion!

No comments: