Saturday, April 25, 2009

Lost

I had so many pictures from going to my (emily's) parents' and the boys in their matching jammies...Elias' face smashed up against the glass door and the boys in the wagon from my childhood...Corbin playing in my old sandbox and riding my old bike...riding my dad's 3 wheeler...Elias' teeth...Elias crawling and walking with help! And while taking pictures of a hideous sculpture in Rugby, my camera told me that the format was incorrect! AAAAHHHHHH! So I lost all those pictures...every single one of them...at least 300! I guess this will put my memory to the test...will I remember without a picture for proof?

1 comment:

CJ Olson said...

OH Em....that's SO frustrating! I wouldn't know what to do if I had lost that many pictures....talk about frustrating! BLAH!! I'm sorry!!