Thursday, March 12, 2009

in the words of Corbin...

Corbin hands me his phone and says "It's for you mom."
Mom: "Who is it?"
Corbin: "Just a guy."

On Monday, I was quickly catching up on my Bible study homework and Corbin was right next to me. He was coloring. He stopped and watched me. Then pointed up to the ceiling and said, "God?"

And it has begun..."Why?" This was our "why" conversation last night coming home from Lent Service.
Mom: Where should we go Corbin?
Corbin: Other way.
Mom: How about we go for a drive and then go home.
Corbin: Why?
Mom: Because it's almost bedtime.
Corbin: Why?
Mom: Because it's night time.
Corbin: Why?
Do you get the picture??? Finally we pulled into our driveway and he screamed "Church. Daddy, church."
Mom: We can't go to church because the church is closed.
Corbin: Why?
Mom: Because it's time for everyone to go to bed.
Corbin: Why?
Oh, it's fun! We got back and forth sometimes because I think it's funny and sometimes I stop him early because I just can't think of that many "because"s.

No comments: