Sunday, May 18, 2008

Corbin's Closet is Complete!

I think every pregnant woman comes up with a "before baby arrives" list. And being I am a list person anyway, it is rather long! Today, I opened many closets, but only finished one...Corbin's! Now all his toys are in place and clothing in order! It is so refreshing to open his closet and see how "neat" it is! I know it is only a matter of a few days and he will have ripped it apart, but for now I will enjoy the organization!
We still aren't completely finished with his room (we need white shelves and no store sells nice white shelves...they all look cheap or are too narrow). When the room is complete (and the nursery, too) I will post pictures!

3 comments:

Leingang Family said...

Doesn't it feel great to have nice clean closets? I also make LOTS of lists. I think it is a wonderful feeling of accomplishment to put a big line through an item when it's done. Right now I am adding more than I am taking off to my lists. :o)

Brooke said...

Way to go making progress on your list! I still don't think I finished mine completely - oh well! Enjoy these last few weeks as 3!

Leingang Family said...

I didn't make the soap from scratch this time. I wasn't feeling that ambitious. I just bought glyercin base at the craft store and used it. It is super easy!

If we like it, I am going to try to make olive oil soap with my friend Kate. She has everything to do it and I am sure it would be really good for our skin.

Could you send me the powder detergent recipe that you use? I think it would be easier to make and store than the liquid.

Thanks!