Thursday, March 6, 2008

Growing Up!

Corbin has turned into a big boy so quickly! We got him a comforter for his big boy bed!
And he seems to really like it!
He even gave it a tour of the living room and kitchen!
We haven't got his NEW room all put together yet, so we don't know exactly how he will do with all the changes made to his (now) play room. Hopefully he will enjoy getting a twin bed and having a new, super cool room! It will be a few months before he starts sleeping in there. I am really looking forward to decorating it!

3 comments:

Leingang Family said...

What a great quilt! I love it! Did you make it?

Leingang Family said...

Ok, I'm stupid. You said right there that you "got it" for him. Sorry.

Where did you get it?

Emily said...

I got it from JCPenney online. It screams big boy! I would have made one in the same colors if I was crafty enough!! Any ideas for how to decorate a room in those colors without it being crazy???