Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Happy Easter.....and Snow!!!

We had a pretty uneventful Easter, but Corbin looked super cute in his Easter duds from Grandma Cathy!!! Hopefully the pants will still fit him in the summer so he can use them as golfing pants when they go for men's night!
Corbin kept me company as I cooked a Chinese meal on Saturday evening! He has really mastered the skill of release!!! Everything goes on the floor...he looks at the toy in his hand then opens wide his fingers and crash....then he looks down to see where it landed! We have assumed our roles as retrievers!
Ok, so here is something a little depressing...it is snowing today (Tuesday)! My little daycare girl was so excited to use the weather chart today because we haven't used the "snow" one for awhile...she went right to the chart after breakfast!!

There isn't much, but it is still coming down!


We really were boring this Easter though. We were invited over to a family from our congregation for lunch and that is about it! Although the Easter Bunny did leave me a basket and Joel a chocolate bunny...Corbin got some baby food! We are so exciting aren't we?



Monday we just relaxed, watched movies and ate junk food!!! It was nice to have a "down day" after all our Easter excitement (haha)!

2 comments:

Leingang Family said...

I love the flower cross, too. It is different every year. That's why I made the guys stand in the rain so we could have our picture in front of it. I didn't know that the Rock had one.

I think having a quiet Easter is really nice. We really enjoyed our quiet, stay at home Christmas this year.

I love Corbin's outfit. He'll be the cutest guy on the golf course.

CJ Olson said...

Ahhh.....I'm all in agreement with GET RID of the SNOW!! :-)

Glad that you had an uneventful Easter! I'm loving Corbins outfit though.